Internal Body CleansingPage 3 of 3
Signs of Body Pollution
- Allergy or intolerance to certain foods
- Bad breath and foul-smelling gas and stools
- Constipation, diarrhea, sluggish elimination, irregular bowel movements
- Frequent congestion, colds, viruses
- Flatulence or gas and frequent intestinal disorders
- Frequent headaches for no apparent reason
- General aches and pains that migrate from one place to another
- Intolerance to fatty foods
- Low energy; loss of vitality for no apparent reason
- Lower back pain
- Lowered resistance to infections
- Needing to sleep a long time
- Pain in your liver or gall bladder
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), breast soreness, vaginal infections
- Skin problems, rashes, boils, pimples, acne
Water is the common ingredient in the body and is present in every cell.
Water makes up over 70% of body weight. Water helps transport substances across cell membranes and is
essential for cleansing the body of waste materials. Water helps keep the body chemistry regulated and
keeps the internal organs functioning properly. We feel that a source of pure water is essential
to anyone interested in maintaining good health. Consult your physician as to the proper daily intake for your body.
The most important of intestinal bacteria is Lactobacillus acidophilus.
This bacteria is more commonly known as acidophilus and is
prominent in the small intestines.
Concentrated forms of fructooligosaccharides increase the growth of friendly bacteria, such as lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacteria in
Yeast & Viral Infection Defense
Olive leaf Extract
Acknowledgements: National Institute of Health
I recommend Wonder Laboratories for the
overall best quality and price when considering vitamins, herbs and supplements.